Friday, February 13, 2009

Bridal rippers with a twist

My mother has always refereed to romance novels bridal rippers. Makes me laugh and makes sense as well. Finished Touch of the Wolf by Susan Krinard. Its the story of a man who is the Earl of Geryburn and he is on a mission to keep his families werewolf line alive by finding suitable mates for himself and his siblings. A long lost cousin is found who is descended to marry his younger brother. Yet he falls in love with her, and in turn has to reveil his hurtful past to her. I enjoyed this book cause like Nora Roberts', Sign of Seven series. It combines the supernatural with romance. I thoughly enjoyed this book and plan to read the other books in the series.


As of right now I'm haveing the great debate about re-reading Twilight or reading Eclipse for the first time. Think I'm gonna read Eclipse and then Breaking Dawn this week since I'm off from school. So I will have the time to throughly enjoy them. : )

No comments: