Monday, April 13, 2009

Middles ages baby

Finally finished Grave Goods by Ariana Franklin. I liked this book but something about it could not hold my attention that the other books I have been reading have been able to. I think I may need to read the other books Ariana Franklin in her Mistriss of Death series. My mom said that they could be read independently. But I feel I'm missing something. The concept is great and I love stories that take place in the middle ages. Although I do not like the way women were treated back then. But these books are about a women breaking the rules, so I like it.

Gonna start Stephen King Goes to the Movies by Stephen King tomorrow. Its basically a collection of stories in which movies were made of. Very excited about this book. I have read tons of his books and was excited to find one that I had not read yet.



No comments: