Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Fury and Dark Reunion

Finished The Vampire Diaries: The Fury and Dark Reunion by L.J. Smith. Spectacular book, one of those ones once you start reading it its hard to put down. Also think I liked this one better cause everything is already established in the story and characters so you don't have to read though the explanations of everything over again. Bonnie is by far my favorite character. She reminds me of myself in some ways. I think there is another book in this series that has been recently released, which I will have to get my hands on. They are also making this series into a TV show on the WB. But from what I have heard about it makes me a little nervous. They seem to be changing the plot and characters which is disappointing cause the books are so great them selves. Well I guess on screen adaptions are never as good as the book.

Going to start Grave Goods by Ariana Franklin tonight or tomorrow. My mom read this book and said I would love it. Its about a women in Henry II time who is called by the king to study the remains of what is thought to be King Arther and Queen Guinevere. Seems like all the stuff I'm into rolled into one.

No comments: