Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I wanna be a vampire's assistant

Finished Cirque Du Freak #1: A Living Nightmare: Book 1 in the Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan today. Enjoyed this book, I like how its told from a first person point of view like the Sookie Stackhouse books. I think that really helps you connect with the caharacters even more then you normally would. This story is about a young boy who goes to see a freak show and end up becoming a vampire's assistant to save his best friend. This book was mainly explaining how he got in this pickle. There are twleve books in the series so I'm hoping there will be more action in the next couple of books. Plan on reading on in this series, added to the list of to buy.

Gonna start
The Vampire Diaries: The Fury and Dark Reunion by L.J. Smith. Excited about this book, since I finished the first one and bought this booka and made myself wait to read it. :)

No comments: