Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I love CSI

Just finished reading Double Dealer : Crime Scene Investigation by Max Allan Collins. Number 16 of books I have read this year. Love this book first of the CSI books I have read. Jsut as good as the show I think. But yet I am a rabid fan of the show so it may not be a good judge of it. I plan on reading the otther CSI novels soon as well. Once I work my way through the pile of books I bought with my birthday money. Read Vampire Knight(vol 1) by Matsuri Hino and Inubaka:Crazy for dogs (vol 11) by Yukiya Sakuragi count as number 15. Still working on Watchmen by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons need ti finish it by friday so that will be number 17. Started The Twilight Companion: The Unauthorized Guide to the Series by Lois H. Gresh. Only read a couple of pages but enjoying it so far.

No comments: