Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sookie my sister

Finished Dead as a Doornail by Charlanie Harris. Number five in the Sookie Stackhouse novels. Think this may be my favorite one so far. I really like how Sookie gets intoroduced to the inner world of shap shifters and werwolves. They are my favorite supernatural creatures so it makes me happy. Sookie makes me laugh and she is very easy to relate to. She thinks like you would think in the same setting. I'm just amazed that she hangs out with so many sexy men so much and never really makes a move on any of them besides two, who both happen to be vampires. But great books, and I don't wanna give away to many things since I have no idea how many of you have read this far in the series. Highly recomended.

Gonna start, CSI:Sin City by Max Allan Collins either tonight or tomorrow. I loved Double Dealer by this author so I'm hoping that this one will be just as good.

No comments: