Monday, March 9, 2009

The Unauthorized Guide..think I know why

Finished The Twilight Companion: The Unauthorized Guide to the Series by Lois H. Gresh. today. I was a little disapointed by this book. Some parts made me laugh and I could really relate to. But I disliked the way the author talked about werewolves within the book. I feel like she had missed a huge part of how the werewolves are in the Twilight Saga. She relates them to other werewolves which is fine amd she does the same with the Cullens as compared to other vampires. But yet she seems to rag on Jacob and his pack a little to much for me tastes. I feel that in writing a guide she should be a little more even keeled about about both Edward and Jacob.

I plan to start
The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle by L. J. Smith. So excited about this have heard nothing but good things about these books.

No comments: