Friday, March 13, 2009

Book 19 holla...

Finished The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle by L. J. Smith. Freakning awesome book, well actually two voulmes in one. Its very addictive to read. Almost, dare I say it as Twilight. But as with other books in series I'm gonna try and pace my self. Easy fun read. Charaters really draw you in. I like hw its slighty differnt form girl falls in love with vampire that theire is this other darker brother who she shares feeling for. Who actually has a chance of winning her over in the end. I like that cause then you truely don't know who she is ment for unlike Twilight where you know shes gonna end up with Edward. Also like how the book ended with questions unandswered, no happy ending to it.

Only two more books left in my large pile of books I bought with my birthday money I need to read. But yet already have several books I wanna buy once I finished the pile. Gonna start The Scent of Shadows(First Sign of the Zodiac) by Viki Pettersson either tomarrow or the day after. Picked this book up completly on a whim excited to read it though.

No comments: