Friday, March 20, 2009

Smell the Shadows

Finished The Scent of Shadows(First Sign of the Zodiac) by Viki Pettersson yesterday while I was home sick. Yes instead of working on homeworl while I was home I read and finished the knitting project I was working on. Book number 20 woot woot. This was a very good book, i picked it up on a whim with my other birthday books. Now I'm addicted to it. Its all about this women who was raped as a teenager and how she coped till her 25 birthday. Then her whole world is turned upside down when she is basicly told she is choosen one for the Zodiac side of Light. A whole new world is opened up to her. I thoughly enjoyed this book. Went looking for the second one in series today at Barnes and Noble but of course they did not have it. Bought four other books though so I guess it will be a bit before I read the next book.

Started Pagan Stone by Nora Roberts. Final book in her Sign of Seven trilogy. I'm excited to see the conclusion to this series.

No comments: