Monday, March 23, 2009

Pagan Stone

Finished Pagan Stone by Nora Roberts the final book of her sign of seven trilogy. I loved this series, out of all the Nora Roberts books I have read have to say that I enjoyed this series the most. Makes you laugh makes you cry and you become super attached to the characters. Was a little disappointed with this final book though. Thought things became to predictable in the end though. You know from the first book who's gonna get paired off with who. This book though had more background information about the two people it revolved around. Which I liked and thought Roberts could have done more of this with the other books of the series. Altogether though very good read all three of the books. Combines romance with the supernatural which I am a huge fan of as we know.

Started Dead as a Doornail by Charlanie Harris. Like the Twilight books these are like crack to me. Enjoying this book so much I almost skipped class just to read it. Love love love.


No comments: