Thursday, January 8, 2009

52 Books in 52 Weeks.

A while I back I joined a group called: 52 Books in 52 Weeks on Raverly. (One of the most addicting forum sites I must add.)

In this group your goal is to read on book week every week for a year. I'm almost finished with my first book. Here on my blog I will be posting when I finish a book with my thoughts and feeling on it. On my book list this year so far is.

Hannibal by Thomas Harris (almost finished with right now.)
Casting Spells by Barbara Bretton
Another Life(Torchwood Novel) by Peter Anghelides
Untamed (Book four of the House of Night series) by P.C and Kristin Cast
Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris
Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyers (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn)
The Hollow (Sign of Seven Trilogy, Book 2)
by Nora Roberts

Also joined a Bookmark swap through this group. So excited!!

No comments: