Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Real Women Have Curves

I'm a big girl. Curvy, and big boned as you say. Runs in the family. Guess it does not help that I'm also the tallest female in my family. I'm 5'7" there for I'm almost as tall as my dad, 3 inches taller then my mom and 5 inches taller then my two sisters. I'm also a middle child so I stick out like a sore thumb. But anyway I've always bin proud of who I am and my own body. When I rowed in high school I gained the name Tank since I was the biggest girl on the team.

This got me thinking are some men afraid of tall and larger women? My first boyfriend seemed a little afraid of me. And he was 6'5" . Before that the boys I had crushes on seemed a little turned off my my size and independence. One boy only saw me as his personal driver, since I happened to pick him up on my way to school. But thats another tale for another time. My most recent ex was only 5'8". But he told me he likes strong women. Yet he got nervous at the two and half year mark and bailed.

Recently I have lost about 10 to 15 pounds. Mind you I'll never be little little cause i truly am big boned. So it got me to thinking about nude pictures. Me and my ex took some over the summer before we both started school up again. First off i wonder if he still has them and still looks at them. I took a very sexy one wearing his stethoscope around my neck. Very hot as you can imagine. I mean I know what i look like naked in the mirror now, but I wonder if i took the photos today how would they looks.

Thats all for now kids. Cheers until next time. Pinky

No comments: