Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Stuff

I'm in a really weird place in my life right now. I broke up with my boyfriend of two and half years about two months . I'm still in love with him and want him back. He wants to figure out what love is before he starts another relationship. But I think he still has feelings for me. I still about him alot and miss him a ton. Ok now that thats out of the way lets talk about me.

I live in upstate NY, in Albany. I'm a full time student, undergrad. At SUNY Albany. I'm majoring in art and art history. I also plan to go there for grad school as well information sciences.

I sorta sometimes wish my life was like a fanfiction. In fanfiction hot guys and girls just hook up with each otheron random. True love reins supreme, no matter where you come from or who you are. I have written some of these myself. Harry/Draco, Sirius/Remus, and Northstar/Iceman. So mainly Harry Potter and X-men. Some of it is hardcore others are just fluffy. Been a few years since I wrote one. I have a sick obsession with reading other peoples works online though. More newly Naruto , and Final Fantasy themed one.

I promise my next post will be better. I'm kinda out of it today but just wanted to post something to get going.

Cheers, Pinky

No comments: